Terms & Conditions
Accounts; Registration Data; Account Security
In connection with registering for, using or participating in the Service (whether as a Guest and/or Host), you agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you and your organization as requested by Bisdesk ("Registration Data"); (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account; (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Bisdesk, to keep such information accurate, current and complete; and (iv) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account.
Transactions between Guests and Hosts on the Bisdesk Platform
Agreements Between Guests and Hosts
By completing a reservation for a Space via the Service, each Guest acknowledges and agrees that it is entering into an agreement directly with the applicable Host, the terms of which are located at:
- For Hourly Reservations: https://Bisdesk.com/terms/hourly-space-license-agreement (the “Hourly Space License Agreement”), or
- For Monthly Reservations: https://Bisdesk.com/terms/monthly-space-license-agreement (the “Monthly Space License Agreement”),
and which include any and all additional terms, conditions and policies provided by the Host relating to the use of such Space, including building security procedures, IT access and use procedures, maximum occupancy limitations and other terms or procedures provided by the Host (the "House Rules” and, together with the Hourly Space License Agreement or the Monthly Space License Agreement, as applicable, the “Space License Agreement”).
The following terms in the Space License Agreement shall be defined for the applicable reservation in accordance with the Registration Data and Profile for the applicable Space, Guest and Host.
For Hourly Reservations:
- The “Agreement Time” shall mean the date and time the reservation is booked through the Service;
- The “Host” shall mean the Host and the Host’s email and address shall have the values set by the Host in the Host’s Profile as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Guest” shall mean the Guest and the Guest’s email and address shall have the values set by the Guest in the Guest’s Profile as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Space” shall be the Space the Guest reserves by booking a reservation through the Service;
- The “Maximum Occupancy” shall be the value set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Venue” shall be the Building in which the Space is located as set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Term” shall be the term of the reservation specified by the Guest and authorized by the Host;
- The “Fees” shall be the Fees set by the Host for the Space including the “Hourly Charge” as set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Taxes” shall be the taxes set by the Host and collected by Bisdesk on the Host’s behalf.
For Monthly Reservations:
- The “Agreement Date” shall mean the date the reservation is booked through the Service;
- The “Cancellation Terms” shall mean Flexible Cancellation Terms as selected for the Space by the Host as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Host” shall mean the Host and the Host’s email and address shall have the values set by the Host in the Host’s Profile as of the as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Guest” shall mean the Guest and the Guest’s email and address shall have the values set by the Guest in the Guest’s Profile as of the as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Space” shall be the Space the Guest reserves by booking a reservation through the Service;
- The“Maximum Occupancy” shall be the value set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Venue” shall be the Building in which the Space is located as set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Term” shall mean the period of time beginning on the Start Date and ending on the later of the End Date, if specified, or the Minimum Term number of months after the Start Date of the reservation specified by the Guest and authorized by the Host;
- The “Fees” shall be the Fees set by the Host for the Space including the “Monthly Charge” and the “Setup Charge” as set by the Host in the Profile for the Space as of the Agreement Date;
- The “Deposit” shall be equal to the Monthly Charge for one month unless otherwise specified in the House Rules by the Host as of the Agreement Time;
- The “Taxes” shall be the taxes set by the Host and collected by Bisdesk on the Host’s behalf.
While Bisdesk is not a party to the Space License Agreement between a Guest and a Host, a Guest’s use of the Service is dependent upon such Guest’s compliance with the Space License Agreement. Consequently, as a Guest, you agree to abide by, and cause your employees, agents, guests, invitees, contractors, directors, shareholders, members and representatives to abide by, the Space License Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the House Rules and the Hourly Space License Agreement or the Monthly Space License Agreement, as applicable, the terms set forth in the House Rules shall control. Any acknowledgement and acceptance of the Space License Agreement, as well as of any applicable House Rules, by a Guest as a part of completing a reservation establishes an agreement directly between the Guest and the applicable Host. The Hosts, not Bisdesk, are solely responsible for honoring any confirmed bookings and making available any Spaces reserved through the Service. Guests, and not Bisdesk, will be responsible for complying with the applicable Space License Agreement and performing their obligations under any such agreements. Bisdesk is not a party to those agreements, and Bisdesk disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements. Bisdesk does not act as an insurer or as a Guest’s or Host’s real estate broker.
Bisdesk may, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other Users relating to the Service. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BISDESK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USERS, INCLUDING ANY SPACE LICENSE AGREEMENTS THAT YOU ENTER INTO. BISDESK DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS BY HOSTS OR IN ANY COLLECTIONS (AS DEFINED BELOW), OR THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY SPACES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE BISDESK FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS, INCLUDING ANY SPACE LICENSE AGREEMENTS THAT YOU ENTER INTO, LISTINGS ON THE SITE, COLLECTIONS SENT TO YOU BY ANOTHER USER AND THE QUALITY, CONDITIONS OR SUITABILITY OF ANY SPACE.
If you are a Guest and you have been duly authorized to book the Space by the Host, when you complete a reservation for a Space on the Service, you agree to pay the applicable fee for using the Space as set forth in the offering for such Space (the “Fee”) based on the type of reservation booked (i.e. Hourly Reservation vs. Monthly Reservation (each, defined below)). The Fee for an Hourly Reservation is the rate per hour of the reservation and the Fee for a Monthly Reservation is the rate per calendar month of the reservation. “Hourly Reservations” are reservations with duration of 24 hours or less including any reservations made for a full day, as well as recurring reservations where each individual reservation is a full day or less. “Monthly Reservations” are reservations with a minimum duration of one calendar month, including reservations that automatically renew on a month-to-month basis.
You will be billed the Fee through one of the two following options, as determined by the Host: (1) Bisdesk will ask for your credit card information and billing address or other payment information, and Bisdesk will process your Fee payment on behalf of the Host (the “Bisdesk Billing Option”), or (2) the Host will bill you directly for the Fee, and the Host will process your Fee payment directly (the “Host Billing Option”). Under the Bisdesk Billing Option, Bisdesk is acting as the Host’s limited payment collection agent, and the Fee paid through this option shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to the Host.
The amount and timing of the Fee payments processed by Bisdesk on behalf of the Host is based on the type of reservation booked. For Hourly Reservations booked under the Bisdesk Billing Option, Bisdesk will process payment for such reservations upon acceptance by the venue. For Hourly Reservations, you will be charged the Fee for the total number of hours booked including any taxes as set forth in the offering for the Space (the “Hourly Reservation Payment”). Any changes you make to your reservation after it is made may result in an adjustment to the Hourly Reservation Payment for the reservation subject to the Cancellation Terms (defined below). In the event you use the Space for longer than the amount of time you booked for your reservation, the applicable Host may adjust the Hourly Reservation Payment for your reservation based on your actual use of the Space. If you believe a change to your Hourly Reservation Payment made by a Host was in error, you may request a refund by providing notice to Bisdesk through the Service. Bisdesk may provide you a refund at Bisdesk’s sole discretion.
Monthly Reservations may only be request to book under the Bisdesk Billing Option and require a minimum length of one calendar month. For Monthly Reservations, the host will process the initial payment for such request to book reservations. For Monthly Reservations, the initial payment will be equal to (1) the Setup Charge (as defined in the Space License Agreement), (2) (i) the Fee for the first full calendar month of the reservation (if you start your reservation on the first calendar day of the month), or (ii) a pro-rated portion of the Fee for the first partial month of the reservation (if you start your reservation after the first calendar day of the month), and (3) any applicable taxes. In addition, Bisdesk will also process an additional amount equal to the Fee for a full calendar month (the “Deposit”).
Renewals of Monthly Reservations, if any, shall be in accordance with the Space.
The Deposit will be collected by Bisdesk on behalf of the Host and held for the benefit of the Guest and Host during the term of the reservation pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Space License Agreement.
If you are a Host, you acknowledge that Bisdesk accepts payments from Guests as a limited collection agent for the Host and that Bisdesk’s obligation to pay the Host is subject to and conditional upon successful receipt of the associated payments from Guests. Bisdesk does not guarantee payments to Hosts for amounts that have not been successfully received by Bisdesk from Guests.
Any reservations that are cancelled by the Guest or by the Space at the Guest's request are subject to the Cancellation Terms.
Cancellations of any Space License Agreement shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Space License Agreement (the "Cancellation Terms").
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
User Content Posted on the Service
You may be able to display certain information on designated portions of the Site or otherwise through the Service regarding you or your company or organization including, if you are a Host, your Space (a "Profile"). Your Profile will display to other Users certain of your Registration Data and other content about you or your company or your organization including, if you are a Host, your Space, that you upload or otherwise provide to Bisdesk for use in your Profile (collectively the "Profile Content"). You agree to provide accurate and current information in your Profile and to promptly update the Profile Content to keep it accurate and current.
Bisdesk does not verify the accuracy, completeness, reliability or authenticity of any User Content, including any Space descriptions or Space availability information provided by Hosts or Professionals, and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any User Content.
"Bisdesk" is a registered trademark of Bisdesk FZ LLC. "Bisdesk" together with the other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names on the Site are the trademarks or trade dress of Bisdesk FZ LLC in the United Arab Emirates and other countries ("Bisdesk Fingerprint"). You may not use the Bisdesk Fingerprint, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or create the impression that Bisdesk endorses any product or service. You may not reproduce or use the Bisdesk Fingerprint without the prior written permission from Bisdesk.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Service;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from Bisdesk;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Interfere with or damage the Service, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- Intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from Bisdesk, or create a false identity on the Service;
- Use the Service in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Service, such as trading reviews with other Users or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
- Use the Service in a manner that violates any law or otherwise conduct illegal activities in connection with your use of the service
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Bisdesk, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Site, or which may expose Bisdesk or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
No High Risk Use
You may not use the Service in any situation where failure or fault of any kind of the Service could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Use"). High Risk Use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, and Bisdesk expressly disclaims any liability that may result from your High Risk Use of the Service or any Space, to the extent permitted under applicable law. High Risk Use includes, for example, the following: aircraft or other modes of human mass transportation, nuclear or chemical facilities, and Class III medical devices.
Additional Representations and Warranties
- The User Content and all other content submitted to the Service through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or distributed by you on or through the Service: (i) does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights), (ii) does not contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material, and (iii) is truthful and accurate;
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on, available through the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Bisdesk. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Mobile Software License
You may not derive or attempt to derive the source code of all or any portion of the Mobile Software, permit any third party to derive or attempt to derive such source code, or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or translate the Mobile Software or any part thereof.
Bisdesk own and shall retain all intellectual property rights and other rights in and to the Mobile Software, and any changes, modifications or corrections thereto.
Bisdesk respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects Users of the Service to do the same. Bisdesk complies with the Federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office Website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable law and are properly provided to us.
If you believe that any User Content has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed after we received a notice of copyright infringement is not actually infringing, or that you have the necessary rights to post your User Content, please send us a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature (with your full legal name);
- Identification of the User Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the User Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief, under penalty of perjury, that the User Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the User Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of the alleged infringement.
If we receive a counter-notice, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the person alleging copyright infringement and inform that person that we may replace the removed User Content in ten business days. Unless the original person alleging copyright infringement files an action seeking a court order against the User Content provider, member or User, the removed User Content may be replaced, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Bisdesk’s sole discretion.
Filing a counter-notification may lead to legal proceedings between you and the complaining party to determine ownership. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation by using this process.
We reserve the right to remove User Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Bisdesk may also terminate a User's account if the User is determined to be a repeat infringer. Bisdesk’s designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is:
Bisdesk FZ LLC
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
+971 52 520 4719
Bisdesk is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Content posted on the Site or displayed in connection with the Service, including but not limited to the accuracy of any Space descriptions, Space availability information or Guest information. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post, transmit or distribute on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. Bisdesk is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User, including any Guest's non-compliance with any terms, conditions and policies relating to the use of any Space. The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Bisdesk shall have no responsibility for any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications or any other content made available via the Service. Under no circumstances will Bisdesk be responsible for any personal injury or death resulting from the use of the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content, or any use of Spaces, products or services provided by Users.
BISDESK PROVIDES THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT THEREIN, TO HOSTS AND GUESTS "AS IS," AND, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, AND BISDESK AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND THE SPACES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BISDESK CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE TO HOSTS AND GUESTS, ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR A SPACE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BISDESK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE; BISDESK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY SPACE RESERVATION OR BOOKING WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT ANY SPACE MEETS APPLICABLE LEGAL STANDARDS AND IS SAFE AND SUITABLE FOR YOUR INTENDED USE; AND BISDESK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, OR ITS SERVERS, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BISDESK OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR A GUEST'S USE OF A SPACE, EVEN IF BISDESK IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BISDESK BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN A GUEST AND A HOST. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BISDESK'S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO BISDESK FOR THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
Bisdesk may modify the Service, and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Service, at any time. References on the Service to any companies, organizations, products, or services, or other information do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Bisdesk.
You may terminate your Bisdesk account at any time by providing Bisdesk with notice of termination in accordance with the instructions available through the Service. Your access to, use of, or participation in the Service, including any content therein, may be prevented by Bisdesk at any time after your termination of your account. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, upon termination of your account, Bisdesk will remove your Profile and cease displaying your Profile Content, including your Space listings if you are a Host and your Collections, on or through the Service.
Governing Law; Arbitration
THIS SECTION INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND AN AGREEMENT THAT ALL CLAIMS WILL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY (AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING). PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT BY FOLLOWING THE OPT OUT PROCEDURE DESCRIBED BELOW.
Informal Process First
Arbitration ("Arbitration Agreement")
If you intend to seek arbitration, after following the informal dispute resolution procedure, you must first send written notice to Bisdesk of your intent to arbitrate (“Notice”). The Notice to Bisdesk should be sent by sending the Notice by registered or certified mail to Bisdesk FZ LLC, RAKEZ, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. The arbitration will be administered by the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (“CPR”) under the CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration by a single arbitrator. The arbitration will be conducted in the Dubai Arbitration Courts, UAE.
If you do not want to arbitrate disputes with Bisdesk and you are an individual, you may opt out of this Arbitration Agreement by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the first of the date you access or use the Service.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement will be null and void.
If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the dispute will be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence, and will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in the Dubai, UAE. You consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.